12 More Gloucester Twp. Area Residents Arrested in Operation Padlock
The arrests were made between Sept. 7 and Oct. 4 in North Camden.
The Camden County Prosecutor's Office has announced that 12 more Gloucester Township area residents have been arrested as part of Operation Padlock—a law-enforcement initiative aiming to clean up North Camden neighborhoods considered to be among the busiest open-air drug distribution markets in the city.
Click here for a list of 20 Gloucester Township area residents arrested as part of Operation Padlock between Aug. 14, when the initiative began, and Sept. 6.
The following Gloucester Township area residents were arrested or cited for the noted drug or quality-of-life offenses between Sept. 7 and Oct. 4:
- Angela Parker, 34, of Blackwood - loitering for the purpose of obtaining a controlled dangerous substance (CDS) and endangering the welfare of a child; also served a warrant (arrested Sept. 7 at 6th and Pearl)
- Thomas Killeen, 29, of Blackwood - obstructing traffic (Sept. 7 at 5th and State)
- Robert J. Wilhelm, 28, of Sicklerville - loitering for the purpose of obtaining CDS (Sept. 15 at 9th and Erie)
- Thomas M. Caprio, 32, of Blenheim - improper behavior (Sept. 15 at 10th and Cedar)
- Christopher Gianotti, 33, of Erial - loitering for the purpose of obtaining CDS (Sept. 18 at 6th and Bailey)
- Jessica Mundell, 19, of Blackwood - loitering for the purpose of obtaining CDS (Sept. 18 at Front and York)
- Jean Kelly, 45, of Blackwood - loitering for the purpose of obtaining CDS (Sept. 27 on the 500 block of Bailey Street)
- Quason Mack, 20, of Sicklerville - loitering for the purpose of obtaining CDS (Oct. 2 on the 700 block of Bailey Street)
- Ernest R. Carr, 30, of Erial - urinating in public (Oct. 2 at 4th and Elm)
- Georgious Horiates, 37 of Sicklerville - maintaining a disorderly area (Oct. 3 at 9th and State)
- Ryan T. Merlino, 26, of Blackwood - loitering for the purpose of obtaining CDS; also served an active warrant (Oct. 4 at 5th and Vine)
Christopher J. Anderson, 28, of Erial, was arrested on an active warrant on Sept. 22 at 8th and Vine streets by investigators working the Operation Padlock detail.
Operation Padlock thus far has netted a total of 535 arrests, including 277 of alleged drug buyers and 77 of alleged drug dealers, according to the prosecutor's office. As a result of those arrests, authorities say they have seized $35,535 in cash and $44,300 worth of narcotics.