Welcome to Patch 101, our primer to help readers learn how to get the most out of Patch.
It’s not a one-way news street here at Patch. We want to see your photojournalism skills, whether you took pictures of an event we covered or one we weren’t at.
Here’s how to add photos and videos to a story:
1. Make sure you’re signed in under your Patch account. (Or register here first.)
2. Click on the “upload photos and videos” button below the existing photos in the story. Select the photos and videos from your computer and hit OK.
3. Add a caption to let us know what or who we’re looking at and hit save. Done!
If we didn’t cover an event or you just happened to snap a fun picture of Gloucester Township, you can always upload shots to our Pics & Clips gallery.
1. Log in to Collingswood Patch and visit our Pics & Clips gallery.
2. Click on the big “upload photos and videos” button and select your pictures and/or videos from your computer. Hit OK.
3. Add the caption info—it always helps to add the location too. Hit save and enjoy your pictures on Patch.
Easy, right? Thanks for adding your pictures and videos to Gloucester Township Patch.
Visit for a full list of how how-to articles.