This past week in Gloucester Township saw the arrest of a former councilwoman on a stalking charge, police crediting (once again) social media with helping to solve a case and a new interim principal for scandal-plagued Triton Regional High School, plus much more.
Here’s what went on this past week in Gloucester Township:
- Former Glo. Twp. Councilwoman Arrested
- GTPD: Social Media Tips Lead to Two Arrests
- Sandy Days Tacked on to End of BHPRSD Calendar
- Council Approves Call for '911 Good Samaritan' Override
- GTPD Officer Narrowly Escapes Injury
- Mackie Introduced as Triton Interim Principal
- BHPRSD Board Advances Solar Panel Project
- Small Business Saturday in Gloucester Township
- Highland's Angeloni Signs to Play Baseball at NY College
- Triton's Bullock Commits to La Salle
- Patch/NJ Aid for Animals Pet of the Week: Leelah
- Tweet #PatchRebuilds to Help Hurricane Sandy Survivors
Don’t wait until for your Gloucester Township news. Sign up for our daily newsletter and breaking news alerts.