News Alert
Top 20 High Schools In New Jersey; Haddonfield Is …

Grease Fire Sends Blackwood Woman to Hospital

A kitchen fire inside a Timber Cove home burns a woman.

A Blackwood woman was flown to an area hospital Monday night for treatment of burns to her legs she sustained in a kitchen fire, according to police.

Grease spilled onto the adult victim's legs, according to Gloucester Township Police Deputy Chief David Harkins. Emergency communications overheard on a police scanner around 10:15 p.m. Monday indicated the victim sustained "significant burns to her body," resulting in her being transported by medevac helicopter.

The fire occurred at 3 Hemlock Dr., in the Timber Cove subdivision.

Blenheim Fire Co. responded to the fire, Harkins said.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something