1. The Council agenda, as posted on the township's official website, indicates the governing body will consider a resolution that would authorize township officials to advertise for bids for "ambulance services."
The bid specifications were briefly discussed during Council's Oct. 1 work session.
2. Council will consider a resolution to allow Santa Claus to cruise down Black Horse Pike.
That's right—Council will be voting to authorize Blackwood Fire Co. to hold its annual Christmas parade.
The parade is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, Dec. 1. The rain date would be Sunday, Dec. 2.
3. Council will consider whether to authorize the auctioning of surplus vehicles and supplies.
The auction will be held Saturday, Nov. 10, beginning at 10 a.m., at the Erial Road Public Works Department property.
4. Council and Mayor David Mayer will recognize Dale Little Jr., an Eagle Scout, for his efforts in restoring the caboose at Blackwood Lake Bike Trail.
5. Council will likely vote to appoint Kelly Matthews—a Gloucester Township Patch contributor—to fulfill the unexpired term of Gloucester Township Housing Authority member Nadira Gansiam.
The term expires Dec. 31, 2016.