1. The Township Council will hold its year-end meeting tonight at the municipal building, beginning at 7:30 p.m.
2. The Dec. 28 meeting will mark the final meetings for outgoing members Crystal Evans and Ken Garbowski.
Garbowski may miss the meeting due to a business trip.
3. Council is slated to meet again at the municipal building on Monday, Jan. 2, for the township's annual reorganization meeting.
The meeting is scheduled to begin at 6 p.m.
4. Incumbent Council President Glen Bianchini and incumbent Vice President Orlando Mercado will be sworn in along with newcomer Tracey Trotto and Sam Siler, a former township councilman, during the Jan. 2 meeting.
The four Democrats were elected to four-year terms in November.
5. In addition to the swearing-in ceremony, Council will make several appointments, nominate and approve its 2012 president and vice president, and adopt its 2012 meeting schedule during the Jan. 2 meeting.