Here are a few tips from the township on what to do until then.
Public Works will begin Leaf Collection on November 12. Look for signs on the road. If you miss your round, we will continue to collect until all leaves are picked up.
To make this program a success, please adhere to the following:
- Try to keep all leaves unbagged at curbside.
- If you must use bags, please use paper bags only.
- Have all leaves out the weekend prior to your week.
- Rake all leaves curbside. Do not rake leaves into the street if it will block traffic.
- Do not mix trash and broken branches with leaves. This clogs the machines and your leaves will not be picked up.
- Do not park any vehicles in front of leaves during your pick-up week. They will not be picked up.