The festival runs from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on four stages along the Black Horse Pike next to the Blackwood branch of the Camden County Library, near W. Church Street. It's sponsored by Mainstage Center for the Performing Arts.
The entertainment line-up includes:
- Mainstage Center for the Arts Harmony and Encore Show Choirs. Harmony is comprised of high school students, while Encorefeatures middle schoolers. Their professionally-choreographed performances are full of energy and fun music.
- The Dance Company from Mainstage Center for the Arts School of Dance will perform routines that represent some of the different styles of dance offered at the school -- ballet, contemporary, broadway style, and hip hop.
- Sherry Lynn, Clayton native and Nashville recording artist, has been touring in support of her album “A Beautiful Life.” She has been featured in many country music and recording industry publications and websites. Past performances include opening for several well-known artists including Sammy Kershaw and Crystal Gale.
- Megan Knight, singer/songwriter from southern New Jersey and Muscle Shoals, AL recording artist, has a love for all genres of music. She released her first self-titled release in September 2012. Megan regularly performs throughout New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania
- Cherry Hill High School East Mime Company. The mimes return to the Pumpkin Festival year after year to entertain audiences without saying a word.
- Karaoke with Jay Shoemaker of Digital Jukebox will encourage the audience get involved in the act.
- DeNogla School of Irish Dance. Dancers from the school’s Oaklyn location will perform crowd-pleasing traditional Irish Dance.
- DJ Chris Rinaldi, of CMR Entertainment will add to the festivities with music at the railroad tent and sound for the talent contest.
For more information about visit www.mainstage.org/pumpkin-festival, or call (856) 93 MAINSTAGE, (856- 936-2467).