Glendora Elementary School
The Station Avenue school building is the oldest in the Gloucester Township Public Schools system, having been completed in 1922 as a four-room school building. The building has changed significantly over the years, however, to accommodate enrollment increases. Classrooms and other rooms were added to the school in 1931, 1951, 1952 and, finally, in 1978, when office space, an all-purpose room, cafeteria kitchen and storage facilities were completed.
The school's principal is Joseph Gentile.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:40am - 2:55pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1922
- Number of students: 287
- Male-to-female ratio: 50/50
- Public/Private: Public
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 14.9 to 1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 19
- Grade levels: K-5
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Student clubs: Adopt-a-grandparent, drama and fitness