Gloucester Township Community Park
Recreation Dept.: 856-435-5734, 856-374-3520
This sprawling park, located just down the road from Camden County College, has much to offer to sports enthusiasts and those looking to stay in shape. Completed in the late 1990s, the park contains walking trails, athletic fields, tennis courts, horseshoe pits and more.
A gazebo at the park can be rented for three hours, at a cost of $30 for residents and $60 for non-residents. Call the recreation department two weeks in advance of your event to make a reservation.
- Fax: 856-782-8962
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Curb cutouts and parking
- Parking: Free lot
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: The park includes the Trooper Bertram T. Zimmerman III Memorial Baseball Field.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Permit requirements: Gazebo
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No pets
- Wi-Fi: None
- Features: Bocce, Horseshoes, Jungle gym, See-saw, Shuffleboard, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables