Gloucester Township Municipal Complex
The municipal building houses offices for most of the township's departments, council chambers and the mayor. The building was constructed in two phases, with the older portion completed in 1974 and the newer portion, or annex, completed in 1979.
Located next door to the municipal building at the complex is the senior center.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 8am - 5:45pm
- Handicap Accessible: Curb cutouts, parking and elevators
- Founding Date: 1974
- What makes this community special?: Gloucester Township is one of the largest towns in southern New Jersey, boasting a population of nearly 70,000. It includes several towns, such as Blackwood, Erial, Glendora, Laurel Springs and Chews Landing.
- Services: Business administrator, clerk, court, mayor's office, personnel, planning and community development, police (24/7), vital statistics and zoning/construction
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Wi-Fi: None
- Auxiliary: No
- Bureaus: Detective, Juvenile, Traffic