Our Lady of Hope Regional Catholic School
This regional, K-8 school opened the 2010-2011 academic year under one roof as Our Lady of Hope for the first time. The school's students previously attended classes at St. Jude and St. Agnes churches, but were brought together in the new building under the Diocese of Camden's consolidation efforts.
The school draws students from the Our Lady of Hope and St. Charles Borromeo parishes and the Sts. Peter and Paul and the Holy Family churches.
The principal is Sister Paula M. Randow.
The Our Lady of Hope Parish maintains a preschool program at the Parish Family Center at St. Agnes, located at 701 Little Gloucester Road.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:40am - 2:35pm; Sat - Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, curb cutouts, ramps, lifts
- Founding Date: 2010
- Number of students: 465
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Roman Catholic
- Accreditation/licenses: Middle States Commission on Elementary Schools
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 15 to 1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 31
- How engaged is the school with the community?: The ChurchWerks Student Information System allows parents to track the progress of their children online.
- Grade levels: K-8
- Special education: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Sports teams: Baseball, basketball, cheerleading, cross country, soccer, softball, track
- Uniforms: Yes